Saturday, February 5, 2011

Overcoming Life's Problems

Its been such a long time since I've posted anything, I've been going through challenges hallelujah and I've overcome, more battles are up ahead waiting to be won. I've never been so excited about challenges in my life I tell you its amazing, Jesus fought and won so shall I because my faith overcomes this world 1john5:4

Today I'd like to share with you 7keys to overcoming in this wicked world, I received them from Pastor Benny Hinn and I've been meditating on them for months now and I'm still here...victorious.

1. Know that you are redeemed
2. Know that you are a new creation
3. Know that Jesus is your righteousness
4. Know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit
5. Know that the power of His (Jesus) name is yours to use.
6. Know that God's promises are true
7. Know that your faith overcomes the world

Meditate on these scriptures: 1John5:4; Numbers23:19-20; Psalms84:34; John16:23; John14:13-14; 1Cor6:19; 1Cor5:17

Remember to praise and worship God everyday because He has given us all we need and rescued us from satan's kingdom and died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment would be greatly appreciated, thanks.